Recipes for Diabetes
As I make meals, I’ll post pictures! Some of them will be my own concoctions and others will be from Diabetes Miracle cure, those are some of the best diabetic recipes (not too mention they’re healthy!) For copyright reasons (I dont want to get in trouble!) I can’t post those recipes however I do provide some pictures!
The thing about me is I hate cooking, especially for one (because I usually end up eating alone). So it was important to me to have recipes that I could make for myself but also make for others when they came over to my place.
Let me know if you have any recipes to add to the list, let’s get rid of the bland and boring food one recipe at a time!
ps. here are some tips to control diabetes
pps. keep smiling
One of my favorite recipes… (and really easy to make).
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 medium eggplant, cubed
- 2 small zucchini, sliced
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 cup canned crushed tomatoes
- ½ tsp salt (I dont usually put any in)
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- Basil Leaves
- Lentils or Fish (for protein)
- Heat oil in a nonstick skillet over med-high heat.
- Add garlic
- Sauté 30 seconds.
- Add remaining ingredients and cook 10-15 minutes, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are tender.
Sometimes I top it off with a little bit of fish.
If so, bake a piece of salmon, trout, or tilapia in the oven on 375 for 25 minutes (or until cooked).
Garnish with dill and lemon.