All visitors to our website (IHateHavingDiabetes.com) that read and use the information found assume any and all risks that may be involved if any of the information is found to be inaccurate.
1. Information found on this website is for reference only and should not be used as a substitute for visiting your doctor or other health care provide. The information should never be used to self-diagnosis or to treat a health problem.
2. The information contained in this website is for adults of the age of 18 or over. If you are not at least 18 years of age, you must close the page.
3. All images found on the website belong to each individual owner. If you have questions regarding images or photos on the website, you should contact the webmaster using the contact form available on this site.
4. This website makes no guarantee of results. The story(s) that may be depicted on this site/blog and the person(s) depicted in these story(ies) are not always real. They could be fictional story/personas based on the results that some people who used the products have achieved. The results portrayed in the story(s) and in the some comments are illustrative, and may not be the results that you achieve with these products. This page may receive some compensation for clicks on or purchase of products featured on this site/blog. – Results are not typical –
5. The information contained on this website and all statements, evaluations, or data has not been approved by the FDA. The statements on this website are the opinions of the webmaster/administrator/contributors to this website and are only provided for reference.
6. IHateHavingDiabetes.com (and it’s owners) will not be held responsible for any damages that may be related to the website or the use of any of the content found here.
7. The webmaster(s) of IHateHavingDiabetes.com will not respond to any emails regarding medical problems. No persons associated with this website will offer any type of medical advice. All medical advice should be asked of your own doctor or other health care provider.
8. IHateHavingDiabetes.com contains many links to other websites. Some of these links pay affiliate commissions or referral fees when a person coming from this website purchases an item.
9. The purpose of this website is to provide information and provide opinions, while offering links to other associates or advertising partners. The owners of this website are not liable for any orders that are placed, warranties of the products, returns, or any other subjects that might arise with the products or services that are found on the advertisers websites.
10. We may provide links for the advertisers; however, we do not provide any guarantees, warranties, or representations for any information found on advertisers websites. We are not liable for any false information found on advertisers websites. Before you choose to buy a product, it would be in your best interest to ready all the terms, conditions, and other pages of the advertisers website.
11. IHateHavingDiabetes.com is only providing information and our personal opinions. You should talk with your own doctor or trusted physician before making any decision on your medical care, including weight loss The information and data found on these pages should not be used as medical advice. You should consult your doctor before embarking upon any treatment for any condition.